Wanted: (Senior) Product Marketer
Are you interested in joining a hyper-growth SaaS scale-up in Amsterdam (with additional offices in NYC and LDN)? After a further $15mn of funding, team expansion across departments is of key importance for us. That’s why we’re searching for a (senior) product marketer who’s ready to kick his/her career into fifth gear and help us disrupt an industry.
You'll shape the product marketer role at Harver. This means you can bring your creative input to the table and make a lasting impact within a high potential startup in an (especially for marketers) insanely interesting market.
Who are we?
We are Harver, one of Europe’s hottest startups (not our words - WIRED Magazine’s & Emerce’s;)). Together, we enable global, innovative organizations like Heineken, Booking.com, and UIPath to transform their recruitment process into a digital, data-driven experience. What does that mean? Our software enables recruiters and hiring managers to make hiring decisions based on science instead of a resume and cover letter.
Harver in numbers:
- 100+ employees globally
- AMS, NYC, LDN.
- 100+% growth year-on-year-on-year-on-year.
- Recent $15mn Series B funding round led by Insight Partners.
- Exceptionally smart and Intrinsically motivated people working hard every day to grow Harver and revolutionize recruitment.
Your new office
After a short walk from Central Station, you’re welcomed by our legendary Office Manager – Rik. He will show you our magical views of the IJ from the 7th floor (unless one of those huge cruise ships is blocking the view). There's space for you to sit in the sun and there’s a daily salad bar for the vitamins and energy. You’ll need it! We’ve got kite surfers and hockey players, DJ’s and skydivers – all originating from dozens of countries from all continents united towards that one single goal: getting Harver to the next level. And the next. And the next.
Right from the bat, you’ll focus your skills, knowledge, and energy towards building the bridge between the Product, IT and Commercial departments. The Harver ‘release machine’ is running full steam ahead and we have a ton of new features and functionalities coming up. You’ll be the person responsible for connecting all the dots, translating technology into a story and making sure we hit the ground running with every new product release. But wait, there’s more. Product Pages need to be produced. Sales needs enablement. Customer adoption metrics need to go up, you name it. And all of this needs to be tracked consistently and put into a framework. In other words; we want you to build a product marketing machine and you get carte blanche to do so.
What’s in it for you?
- A position within Amsterdam’s most promising startup
- Working on the edge of innovation ❤
- Working from an Amsterdam office and a team of 60+ with 21+ nationalities
- The latest MacBook
- Employee stock appreciation rights program
- Personal development budget
- Commuting allowance
- Employer pension contribution
- Healthy lunch
- A breathtaking view from our 7th-floor office
- In-house Nutritionist (from time to time!)
- The opportunity to join HarverFIT
- If you’re passionate about product marketing, a start-up enthusiast, on top of the latest trends, and self-steering, we’d like to meet you
- 5 years of product marketing experience
- Native/Excellent English speaking/grammar proficiency
- Knowledgeable in the fields of UX/UI, Long/Short Copy, Video and Web development
- Understand and use Product/Marketing data
- Deep understanding of the commercial funnel from end-to-end
(Psssst.... You don't need to tick all the boxes to apply)
Employee screening policy
Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diploma's, conducting an integrity survey and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.