Senior Product Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Harver is a global leader in pre-employment software. We help enterprise companies & Fortune 500's like Booking.com and Albert Heijn build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically-backed data to drive hiring decisions. Check out our custom solutions for partners like Sitel, Netflix & KPMG.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for creating and executing the product vision for our product offerings around volume recruitment and assessing and matching candidates to a wide variety of jobs. This entails being able to analyse the needs of our customers and transform these needs into innovative products that will ensure a superb and innovative candidate experience, increase the quality of hire and make the recruitment process more efficient.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Define the product vision by;
- Analyzing the market and stay in-formed on the competition and technological trends
- Gathering and process feedback from important internal stakeholders
- Using product analytics to get in-sights into current product performance
- Performing qualitative interviews with (potential) customers about their challenges and jobs to be done
- Transform research findings into clear problem definitions, value propositions, and business objectives.
- Continuously inform and manage internal and external stakeholders on roadmap changes and progress.
- Work together with marketing to create ago-to-market strategy and create and maintain all documentation needed for selling and using the product functionalities.
- Work closely with engineering, sales, delivery and customer success to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Monitor and improve delivered software to steer towards business objectives and ensure the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Hands on experience in high volume recruitment, Talent Acquisition strategy and operations
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Creative mindset and desire to create innovative and successful products
- Experience with Product development in an agile SaaS environment
- Experience in Product Management
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of psychometric tests and assessments
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection metrics and methodologies
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to own an enterprise sales pipeline of global, high-growth organizations.
- 24 paid days leave
- Employee stock appreciation program
- Annual personal development budget
- Monthly commuter reimbursement program (up to 10km)
Employee screening policy
Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diploma's, conducting an integrity survey and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.