Senior Customer Success Manager
Wanted: Senior Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a seasoned senior customer success manager capable of guiding new clients to success.
What will you do?
As senior customer success manager you will act as "the voice of the customer". As the main point of contact of our high profile enterprise customers, you will:
- Work on driving success of The Harver Platform;
- Onboard and engage the customers to increase adoption and retention;
- Conduct regular customer reviews to identify areas of strength and areas of improvements;
- Liaise with other departments to share client feedback on the product and service in order to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our key accounts;
- Educate customers about new features and help them optimize the use of the tool;
- Grow customer lifetime value;
- Improve internal processes through active collaboration with marketing, product, delivery and support teams;
All is well, but what do we do?
We are a fast-growing HR Tech SaaS company. We created a platform that enables recruiters to make data-driven hiring decisions. By leveraging Predictive Analytics and AI, the Harver platform can predict whether or not an applicant is suitable for the job he/she is applying for and assists recruiters in selecting the right people. Check out the client page for more information.
It’s safe to say we’re growing fast. You’ll get to play a crucial role in on-boarding clients.
What do we look for?
We’re looking for a customer centric personality. You keep a cool head, even when things get hectic and get a kick out of smoothly executed processes. You have a way of dealing with deadlines, clients, and colleagues and you’re fluent in both English and Dutch.
But what do we offer?
We offer you a full-time position in the heart of Amsterdam. You’ll get to work in an internationally operating organization with colleagues and clients from all over the world.
Furthermore, you will get:
- Latest MacBook
- Employee stock appreciation rights program
- Personal development budget
- Commuting allowance
- Employer pension contribution
- Healthy lunch
Besides that, if you are looking for a fast-track career, this is the moment to join Harver.
- At least 5 years experience in a customer facing role, as a customer success manager, account manager, technology consultant or recruiter;
- Proven experience in B2B, working with SaaS or subscription product;
- Masters degree;
- Comfortable with running value adding presentations both virtually and in-person;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at levels of seniority;
- Problem solver;
- Ability to empathize with customers while advocating for the company vision;
- Deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;