Sales Director, Enterprise Sales
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Director who is process driven and ambitious to join our New York City sales team.
What do we do?
We are a fast-growing AI technology solution helping companies identify better talent
faster. We’ve created a platform that enables organizations to make data-driven hiring
decisions by leveraging predictive analytics, machine learning & scientifically validated assessments.
We entered the market in 2015 and we now have offices in Amsterdam, New York, London and Sri Lanka. Check out our client page for more information.
What will you do?
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to contract negotiation & close of sale
- Create and manage a healthy pipeline of Fortune 500+ clients to expand Harver's reach in North America
- Conduct product demos both virtually and in-person
- Work closely with the BDR team to generate additional opportunities for growth
What are we looking for?
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with experience selling into enterprise logos
- A process driven leader with a knack and curiosity for software, tech, and innovation
- Experience selling a B2B SaaS product into HR and/or recruitment departments
- A dynamic and excited individual that is open to new ideas and eager to learn
- Willingness to visit domestic clients throughout the US as necessary (travel: >20%)
- 5-10 years in SaaS sales, 3 years minimum selling into the enterprise market
- Prior experience working for a start-up company
- Self-starter & independent worker
- A consultative, value seller
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in HR tech sales is a plus!
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to work for an international organization with colleagues and clients from all over the world. Our NYC offices is located in Manhattan's FIDI. Perks include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission opportunity
- 21 days PTO
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Employee 401k program
- Employee stock option
- Annual personal development budget
- Commuter reimbursement program
- Monthly gym stipend
- Monthly phone reimbursement program
Employee screening policy Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diploma's, conducting an integrity survey and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.