Product Support Specialist
WHO ARE WE?
Harver is a global leader in pre-employment software. We help enterprise companies & Fortune 500's like Booking.com and Valvoline build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically backed data to drive hiring decisions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Become a Product Guru on the Harver Platform features, functionalities, and customer use cases
- Provide stellar candidate and customer service through phone, email, and chat using tools such as Zendesk, ensuring SLAs are met while identifying priority tickets
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to drive resolution in a timely manner
- Work alongside the Project Management team to execute successful onboarding for new clients
- Enable new and existing customers through the development and execution of training programs
- Collaborate with senior leadership to continuously optimize internal product support processes
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years experience in full-stack NET development. Strong knowledge of concepts in Object-Oriented Programming
- Demonstrated experience working with Relational Databases, SQL, and writing database queries
- Experience developing and working with APIs and Web services (SOAP, REST). Familiarity with Postman preferred HTML with CSS line styling understanding
- Eagerness to learn new and unfamiliar technologies
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills and the ability to problem-solve and think critically
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a variety of audiences, including non-technical team members and clients
- Ability to prioritize work and be self-directed in a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Strong work ethic and desire to meet client and internal driven deadlines
- Familiarity with working in an IDE for development and debugging, using tools like Visual Studio
- Experience with repositories and a source control system, such as Git
- Experience with Ruby on Rails preferred, but not required
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
24 paid days off
Annual personal development budget
A monthly commuter reimbursement program
Among much more!
Employee screening policy
Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diplomas, conducting an integrity survey, and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.