Product Support Specialist
WHO ARE WE?
Harver helps enterprise companies like Booking.com, UBER, and many other Fortune 500's build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically-backed data to drive hiring decisions. Check out our custom solutions for our partners Netflix and Heineken. We're looking for a Product Support Specialist working with our global customer & candidate base.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We've created an industry-changing software that uses psychologically-backed data to connect hiring teams with the right talent. Our software changes the way recruiters make decisions so they are not on feelings; creating an equal playing field for all applicants. We partner with enterprise partners to support their volume hiring efforts across the globe.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Become a Product Guru on the Harver Platform features, functionalities, and customer use cases
- Provide stellar candidate and customer service through phone, email, and chat using tools such as Zendesk, ensuring SLA’s are met while identifying priority tickets
- Work with Product, Engineering and Customer Success to drive resolution in a timely manner
- Enable new and existing customers through the development and execution of training programs
- Collaborate with senior leadership to continuously optimize internal product support processes and external enablement tools, including Harver's knowledgeable, digital adoption platform, and chatbot.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite / Google Suite
- At least 1 year of experience in troubleshooting software, demonstrated technical aptitude, and the fluid ability to learn new software platforms as needed
- Ability and enjoyment of problem-solving and deductive reasoning in a technical space
- Experience working with technologies like Zendesk, Confluence, and Salesforce
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, customer service, relationship building
- Flexibility in schedule to meet the demands of a global customer base
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Healthcare + 401k through Justworks
- 21 days PTO
- Employee stock appreciation program
- Annual personal development budget
- Monthly commuter reimbursement program
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Lunch on us every Tuesday & Thursday
Employee screening policy Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diploma's, conducting an integrity survey and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.