We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager!
At Harver, we believe that the hiring process can and should be an engaging and rewarding experience for everyone involved. That’s why we’ve created technology that enables leading organizations like Booking.com, KPMG and Valvoline to hire better, faster and data driven.
Since the start of our journey 5 years ago, we’ve been in continuous hypergrowth mode. Nowadays you’ll find us working from offices in New York, London and Amsterdam, and after our recent 15M Series B funding round, we’re ready to double down on everything we do.
As the number of enterprise clients that we serve expands, so does our product suite and everything it touches. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to guide our product marketing efforts to and through the next stages of growth.
As Product Marketing Manager at Harver, you’ll be in charge of anything and everything product marketing related. You’ll work together with Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Success to create go-to-market strategies that effectively communicate our product story both internally and externally.
You’ll join a scale-up in a pivotal moment in its existence and we rely on you to tell us what to do. That’s why we’re looking for an assertive and experienced SaaS product marketer, able to step in and carve out a piece of the business and make it his/her own.
The right person for this role will be
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience
- Native/Excellent English speaking/grammar proficiency
- Knowledgeable in the fields of Product Marketing, SaaS and Enterprise Software
- Understand and use Product/Marketing data
- Deep understanding of the commercial funnel from end-to-end
What’s in it for you?
- A position within one of Europe’s most promising startups
- Working on the edge of innovation
- The opportunity to own an essential piece of the Harver puzzle
- Working from an Amsterdam office with an international team of 100+ people with 21+ nationalities
- Personal development budget
- The latest MacBook
- Employee stock appreciation rights program
- Commuting allowance
- Employer pension contribution
- Healthy lunch
- A breathtaking view from our 7th-floor office
- The opportunity to join HarverFIT
Employee screening policy
Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diploma's, conducting an integrity survey and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.