Wanted: Legal intern (starting September)
Harver is a fast-growing HR Tech SaaS company. We created a platform that enables recruiters to make data-driven hiring decisions. By leveraging predictive analytics and AI, the Harver platform can predict whether or not an applicant is suitable for the job he/she is applying for and assists recruiters in selecting the right people. Check out our website for more information.
We entered the market in 2013 and we now have offices in Amsterdam and New York. Over a million candidates flow through our system every year, and we’re signing new clients weekly.
As a Legal intern, you will:
- Research the legal scope of new business ideas in the Netherlands, the EU and in the USA;
- Give ad-hoc advice on all kind of legal matters;
- Assist in (further) implementing the GDPR within Harver;
- Write memos on the GDPR and other relevant legal topics in the HR/Recruitment Tech-industry;
- Assist in reviewing new customer/vendor agreements.
What we look for?
- Self-motivated down to earth personality who is excited to work in a start-up environment;
- The ability to multi-task;
- A team player.
What we offer?
- Healthy free lunch;
- Latest MacBook;
- As much candy or fruit as you can eat;
- Commuting allowance;
- Great environment to learn;
- Intern remuneration of EUR 500,- (based on full time position)
- In Master Program; Dutch Law;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- Strong research skills;
- Ability to work independently.