IT Support Engineer
Harver is one of Europe and Amsterdam’s top scale-up companies. We are looking forward to continued growth in 2021 and looking for a new IT Support Engineer to partner with our IT Operations Manager to work with employees across the globe.
At Harver, an IT Support Engineer has four key areas of responsibility:
- Be the first line of support for any hardware or software issue reported by employees.
- Perform onboarding operations for new hires.
- Setup of IT hardware and management of asset lists.
- Perform maintenance and operations on the company office network.
Our broader company values at Harver also describe our company culture:
Dare to jump. We give you trust and autonomy. You have the power to make the right decisions.
Act one step ahead. We continually improve and innovate.
Land on the right side of history. We manage and process the data we collect responsibly and ethically. We are proactive in preventing discrimination.
Make it a journey to remember. Harver is a true scale-up and, as it grows, we want you to enjoy it; accepting new challenges, meeting new faces, and growing personally.
Who are you?
- The points in this post about responsibilities, technology, and culture should resonate with you and excite you.
- You want to work in a collaborative and productive environment.
- You are a continual learner and stay up to date with technology.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of vacation allowance
- Commuting allowance
- Pension plan
- Annual personal development budget
More about Harver
Harver is a full-suite candidate selection platform designed to enable organizations around the world to hire better, faster whilst providing a fair opportunity for every applicant. Our suite of products facilitates the entire hiring process, from application to interview, particularly for enterprises who need to hire at volume. Despite everything 2020 has thrown our way, Harver has proven to be hyper-relevant to the current reality and we look forward to continued growth in 2021.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in an IT support role
- Excellent understanding of macOS
- Experience performing network operations and an understanding of common network protocols
- Experience using IT ticketing systems
- Knowledge of general IT security controls and best practices
Nice to have:
- Okta, Jira, G Suite, Jamf
- CompTia, Microsoft, or CCNA certifications (not required but welcome!)
Employee screening policy
Harver reserves the right to screen new employees. Depending on the specific job, the screening may consist of the following elements: the verification of references, the validation of the authenticity of identity papers and diplomas, conducting an integrity survey, and requesting a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). An assessment may be part of the application procedure.