Global Partnerships Manager
Wanted: Global Partnerships Manager
We are looking for an experienced & process driven Global Partnerships Manager.
What will you do?
- Build a top-notch partner ecosystem with the top 15 leading brands in:
- Temp agencies
- Nurture and improve working relationships with and business contributions from the existing/assigned partners;
- Based on market research data, build and/or refine strategies for expanding market reach and accelerating market penetration through partnerships;
- Build strong relationships and robust cadence with partners’ direct & indirect sales channels to identify new market/client opportunities;
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with strategic partners to drive consistent productivity against agreed KPIs;
- Model the way for all future team members by demonstrating unmatched initiative, drive and determination to achieve results, success and growth.
But what do we do?
We are a fast-growing HR Tech SaaS company. We created a platform that enables recruiters to make data-driven hiring decisions. By leveraging Predictive Analytics and AI, the Harver platform can predict whether or not an applicant is suitable for the job he/she is applying for and assists recruiters in selecting the right people. Check out the client page for more information.
You’ll get to play a crucial role in our global expansion.
What do we look for?
- A true blue entrepreneurial goal getter with experience in enterprise sales;
- A process driven leader with a knack for software, tech, and innovation;
- Experience selling into HR and/or recruitment departments/agencies;
- An open personality, an agile learner, and self-starting capabilities;
- Willingness to travel within the United States.
But what do we offer?
We offer you a full-time position in the heart of New York City (Manhattan). You’ll get to work in an internationally operating organization with colleagues and clients from all over the world.
Furthermore, you will get:
- Latest MacBook;
- Participation in the Harver stock program;
- Amazing commission;
- Personal development budget;
- Commuting allowance;
- 21 paid vacation/sick days;
- Gym membership
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, channel sales or business development;
- Strong network within the HR Tech space + deep understanding of the HR software ecosystem;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals;
- Experience selling SaaS solution preferred;
- Successful track record of selling to large enterprises, managing complex sales cycles and interacting with senior executives;
- Self-motivated team player who has a strong drive to exceed goals;
- Industry Experience | or valid experience in a start-up/scale up company.
(Pssssst.... you don't need to tick all the boxes to apply)