Enterprise Success Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Harver is a global leader in pre-employment software. We help enterprise companies & Fortune 500's like Booking.com and Valvoline build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically-backed data to drive hiring decisions. Check out our custom solutions for partners like Sitel, Netflix & KPMG.
As a member of our NY-based Success Team, you'll own enterprise post-sale relationships across our Fortune 500 clientele. You'll be dually tasked with strategic planning and execution. You'll act as a partner and extension of your client - having a deep understanding of their internal recruitment practices and ensure they're effectively leveraging Harver as a resource to connect with the most relevant talent in the market.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own the post-implementation customer program success & account retention
- Build deep and wide relationship networks within the enterprise market across all verticals
- Drive the success of Harver's various SaaS offerings and develop data-driven program recommendations and insights
- Conduct consultative, boardroom ready quarterly business reviews with VP/C-level audiences
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, acting as a client advocate to enhance customer satisfaction and identify ways to improve Harver’s internal processes
- Operate with a solutions-oriented mindset: grow customer lifetime value though consultative solution recommendations and think with an entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- 6-8 years of experience within enterprise customer success in a B2B SaaS environment working with an innovative or disruptive technology solution
- Boardroom ready presentation & analytical skills with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience using business intelligence & CRM software
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in People/HR technology a plus!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to own the Success strategy for an impressive client portfolio at a global, high-growth organization.
- Competitive compensation package of base salary + bonus opportunity
- Healthcare benefits (vision, medical, and dental) + 401k
- 21 days PTO
- Annual personal development budget
- Monthly commuter reimbursement program
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- We'll treat you to lunch every Tuesday & Thursday
Harver is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.