Enterprise Delivery Manager
Who are we?
Harver is a global leader in pre-employment software. We help enterprise companies & Fortune 500's like Booking.com and Valvoline build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically backed data to drive hiring decisions. Check out our custom solutions for partners like Sitel, Netflix & KPMG.
Your impact...As a member of our global Delivery team, you'll own the enterprise solution design & implementation for our Fortune 500 clientele. You will lead customers throughout their end-to-end digital hiring transformation journey while developing a deep understanding of their recruitment practices and tech stack.
What will you do?
- Lead the post-sale solution design and implementation of new Harver customers.
- Act as a subject matter expert on technical and non-technical aspects of digital hiring transformation.
- Own customer scoping & requirements definition across Harver’s tech stack, including platform, integration, and scheduling capabilities.
- Drive the cross-functional engagement, working collaboratively with Harver’s People Scientists, Technical Integration Managers, and Customer Success Managers.
- Develop and manage project plans – deliver on time and within budget.
- Inspire and excite customers throughout their Harver transformation.
- 6+ years implementing enterprise, integrated software solutions, or similar consulting experience.
- Passion for creative solution design through an enterprise/multi-application lens.
- Experience with API integrations, business intelligence software, and project management/CRM software.
- Experience working with global teams and global customers.
- Boardroom-ready presentation & analytical skills with a creative, solutions-oriented mindset.
- BA/BS degree required, PMP/CSM certification a plus.
- Experience in People/HR technology a plus.
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to work with innovative technologies & enterprise customer use-cases within a high-growth, global organization.
- Competitive compensation package of base salary + bonus opportunity
- Annual personal development budget
- Monthly commuter reimbursement program (up to 10 KM)