Enterprise Account Executive
We are changing the landscape of recruitment technology. We are connecting qualified talent with hiring decision makers by assessing applicant skillset, not resumes. Our technology speaks for itself; we've raised $15m and closed our Series B in the summer of 2019. We are looking for a NYC-based Enterprise Account Executive to join our journey.
WHO ARE WE?
Harver helps enterprise companies like Booking.com, UBER, and many other Fortune 500's build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically-backed data to drive hiring decisions. Check out our custom solutions for our partners Netflix and Heineken.
YOUR NEW OFFICE...
You spend more time at work than anywhere else during the week, so why not enjoy it? Walking into our office, you'll be greeted by Manhattan's best views of the East and Hudson Rivers and a carefully curated Spotify playlist. As a tribute to our headquarters and constant reminder of where our technology was born -- we've dressed an entire wall from ceiling to floor in a larger than life-size picture of our favorite canal in Amsterdam.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own the sales process from prospect to discovery, demo, negotiation, and close.
- Understanding client hiring and interview challenges and owning the business solution design, client presentation and success execution for new Harver partnerships.
- A collaborative and inquisitive individual that will seek education and answers on their own and sees challenges that arise during the process as an opportunity to grow & hone your skillset.
- The expert to your clients and internal team. Properly advocating for the value of the Harver platform while also ensuring that internally our product offering is customized to the client's needs.
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of success with enterprise SaaS sales
- Experience within in HR tech industry or selling in HR or Talent Acquisition leaders & stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong communicative skills
- Familiarity selling a complex solution
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to connect with leaders of Fortune 1000 brands and disrupt a very traditional recruitment industry
- Competitive salary + commission plan
- 21 days PTO & 11 annual holidays
- Healthcare benefits (vision, medical, and dental) through Justworks
- Annual company retreat (new surprise location announced every year!)
- Company 401k program
- Employee stock option
- Annual personal development budget
- Monthly commuter reimbursement program
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Monthly cell phone allowance