Enterprise Account Executive
Wanted: Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for an experienced, process driven and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive for our New York City office.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the BDR team;
- Run the salesprocess from discovery to close;
- Visit (New) Enterprise clients;
- Close enterprise deals;
- Help Harver expand in the USA.
But what do we do?
We are a fast-growing HR Tech SaaS company. We created a platform that enables recruiters to make data-driven hiring decisions. By leveraging Predictive Analytics and AI, the Harver platform can predict whether or not an applicant is suitable for the job he/she is applying for and assists recruiters in selecting the right people. Check out the client page for more information.
You’ll get to play a crucial role in our expansion in the US.
What do we look for?
- A true blue entrepreneurial goal getter with experience in enterprise sales;
- A process driven leader with a knack for software, tech, and innovation;
- Experience selling into HR and/or recruitment departments;
- An open personality, an agile learner, and self-starting capabilities;
- Willingness to travel a couple days a month within the United States.
But what do we offer?
We offer you a full-time position in the heart of New York City (Manhattan). You’ll get to work in an internationally operating organization with colleagues and clients from all over the world.
Furthermore, you will get:
- Latest MacBook;
- Employee stock appreciation rights program;
- Amazing commission;
- Personal development budget;
- Commuting allowance;
- 21 paid vacation/sick days;
- 5+ years of experience closing Software / SaaS mid enterprise deals;
- Industry Experience | or valid experience in a start-up/scale up company;
- Self-starter / independent worker;
- A true value seller;
- Native English;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Leadership profile;
- Startup mentality;