Customer Success Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Harver is a global leader in pre-employment software. We help enterprise companies & Fortune 500's like Booking.com and Valvoline build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically-backed data to drive hiring decisions. Check out our custom solutions for partners like Sitel, Netflix & KPMG.
As a member of our NY-based Success Team, you'll own enterprise post-sale relationships across our Fortune 500 clientele. You'll be dually tasked with strategic planning and execution. You'll act as a partner and extension of your client - having a deep understanding of their internal recruitment practices and ensure they're effectively leveraging Harver as a resource to connect with the most relevant talent in the market.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own the post-implementation customer program success & account retention
- Build deep and wide relationship networks within the enterprise market across all verticals
- Drive the success of Harver's various SaaS offerings and develop data-driven program recommendations and insights
- Conduct consultative, boardroom ready quarterly business reviews with VP/C-level audiences
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, acting as a client advocate to enhance customer satisfaction and identify ways to improve Harver’s internal processes
- Operate with a solutions-oriented mindset: grow customer lifetime value though consultative solution recommendations and think with an entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- 6-8 years of experience within enterprise customer success in a B2B SaaS environment working with an innovative or disruptive technology solution
- Boardroom ready presentation & analytical skills with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience using business intelligence & CRM software
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in People/HR technology a plus!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to own the Success strategy for an impressive client portfolio at a global, high-growth organization.
- Competitive compensation package of base salary + bonus opportunity
- Healthcare benefits (vision, medical, and dental) + 401k
- Employee stock appreciation program
- 21 days PTO
- Annual personal development budget
- Monthly commuter reimbursement program
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- We'll treat you to lunch every Tuesday & Thursday