Analyst, People Science
WHO ARE WE?
Harver is a global leader in pre-employment software. We help enterprise companies & Fortune 500's like Booking.com and Valvoline build better and more diverse teams. How? Our software empowers hiring teams to lean on psychologically-backed data to drive hiring decisions. Check out our custom solutions for partners like Sitel, Netflix & KPMG.
As a member of our NY-based People Science Team, you will serve as a data expert across our Fortune 500 clientele. You'll be tasked with demonstrating data-driven decisions in the selection process of your clients. Acting as a partner and extension of your clients - you will have a deep understanding of their data and how it is used across the business to ensure maximum impact in leveraging Harver in their hiring process.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working within Harver technology to build assessment batteries and analytics
- Demonstrate localized validity evidence for various assessments including situational judgment tests, cognitive tests, personality tests, and more
- Demonstrate the impact of Harver as a selection intervention on client business outcomes including performance, attrition, and more
- Present and deliver professional reports to a wide range of audiences
- Prepare technical documentation for localized validation requirements
- 1-3 years of experience working hands-on with business data (pulling, cleaning, and analyzing data). Direct people analytics experience is a plus!
- Background in conducting statistical analyses (correlation, mean comparison, tests of proportion, regression)
- Proficient using R
- Some experience in SQL is a plus!
- Client facing presentation skills
- Master's degree in I-O Psychology, Data Science, Statistics, or related field
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Healthcare + 401k through Justworks
- 21 days PTO
- Employee stock appreciation program
- Annual personal development budget
- A monthly commuter reimbursement program
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Monthly cell phone allowance